Even though there is some information in https://community.patentsview.org/forum/disambiguationfaq, I am not very clear about the definitions of those inventor_id fields in persistent_inventor_disambig file.
(1) Does the variable, 'current_rawinventor_id' correspond to the variable, 'inventor_id', in rawinventor file?
(2) What's the difference between 'current_rawinventor_id' and 'old_rawinventor_id' in persistent_inventor_disambig file?
(3) When was 'current_rawinventor_id' generated?
(4) If the variable, 'current_rawinventor_id' corresponds to the variable, 'inventor_id', in rawinventor file, how shall we convert that id to other id versions in other years, for instance to 'disamb_inventor_id_20191008', or do the mutual conversion between other id versions?
(5) Based on the inventor name disambiguation process, it seems possible that several records with same old id, eg, 'disamb_inventor_id_20191008' could have different 'disamb_inventor_id_20191231' due to additional information. Is there any way we could use to exactly identify which new id those records with same old id belong to respectively?
Would you mind answering these questions?