Skip to main content

IN THIS SECTION
2 posts
wiser-inventor
Commercialization success for new patented arts and innovations

As the original mandate for new patents' registration was and is the beneficial economic development from successful commercialization of projects based on yet new original patented arts and innovations, and in light of my proposal for innovating the existing system so to achieve much higher rate of successful economic development on national and international basis; I wonder where and whom can be contacted so the concept and proposal are not missed or misunderstood and implemented in the wrong ways as it has been in the past, with my proposals to the USA PTO and other inventors' public organizations?

I am referring to a yet more modern method which can innovate the innovations' system for rate of success well beyond the historic 2%-6% from the millions which are applied for into rates of 40%-60% with lower amount of hopeless applications to be processed.

PVTeam
Role: moderator
Hi wiser-inventor, You can…

Hi wiser-inventor,

You can try contacting the US Patent Office via one of the options they provide at this link https://www.uspto.gov/about-us/contact-us

Best,

PVTeam