Meet Us at a Workshop
Discover creative new approaches to get better information on patent holders, and the design patents and utility patents they develop. Be among the first to learn about our product launches and discover new and updated visualization functionality.
PatentsView is a patent data visualization and analysis platform intended to increase the value, utility, and transparency of U.S. patent data. The initiative is supported by the Office of the Chief Economist in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). The Office of the Chief Economist hosts open discussions where the public is welcome; it is located on USPTO’s main campus in Alexandria, Virginia.
Upcoming Workshops and Events
Our next event will be held in March 2023, sign up for the PatentsView newsletter for updates.
Past Workshops and Events
- USPTO Symposium: Advancing research on inventor demographics—August 26, 2022
- Symposium on Entity Resolution—March 22, 24, 26, 2021
- Engaging User Communities—October 6, 2017
- Engaging User Communities—October 28, 2016
- Disambiguation Technical Workshop—September 24, 2015