Skip to main content

IN THIS SECTION
2 posts
Austin Skumanich
Help finding original GPU patent/s?

Hello all,

I am trying to find the original GPU patent/s to reference for a project I'm working on. After doing some of my own research, I am finding that this is a much more complex task than I originally anticipated. Nvidia's 10k+ patents, highly technical language in the patents, and what appears to be multiple patents for individual devices are exacerbating this search.

Is there anyone here who may know, or can point me in the right direction? I think I need to find the patent/s for or correlating to the 8800 GTX.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your help in advance.

PVTeam
Role: moderator
Hello Austin,  We recommend…

Hello Austin, 

We recommend using the Query Builder tool to search for specific patents and inventors. Also the Advanced Search is a good way to find patents that relate to a specific product without needing to download a csv or json file to view the results. 

Both of these tools are more intuitive than searching in the large bulk data download files. 

Please let us know if the team or a community member can offer further assistance on your search!

Best,

PVTeam